No one injured in Curtis Street barbecue fire, Winnipeg firefighters say

Winnipeg firefighters say a blaze at a Curtis Street duplex was likely accidentally caused by a barbecue.

Fire crews were called to the scene Wednesday just before 8:45 p.m. and were able to get the fire under control before 9:30.

No one was injured in the incident, but one resident was helped with temporary accommodations by the city’s social services.

© 2023 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.

You May Also Like

Top Stories