Share a Spare at Dakota Bowling Lanes
On average, a dialysis patient faces over $2,000 a month in out-of-pocket expenses associated with their treatment. Through Share a Spare, we’re raising funds to support and assist patients by providing financial assistance that offsets these costs.
We invite you to register your bowling team of 5 and fundraise by donating and collecting pledges to support the kidney and organ donation community. Get ready for an afternoon filled with prizes, food, friends, and fun!
Date: Sunday, February 18th, 2024
Where: Dakota Bowling Lanes, 1085 St. Mary’s Road
Free to register with a $500 fundraising commitment.
- bowling lane and bowling shoes
- catered meal by Chef Jeremy Senaris
- Welcome bag, access to raffle, and prizes for winning teams
Who We Are
The Kidney Foundation of Canada is on a mission for excellent kidney health for all. For 60 years we have been a leader in the development of programs, services, research and awareness campaigns that have improved the lives of Manitobans living with, or at risk of developing, kidney disease.
Why it matters:
- 1 in 10 Manitobans have kidney disease, and the numbers are on the rise.
- Kidney disease affects people of all ages. Nearly half of new kidney disease patients are under 65 years old.
- Kidney damage is irreversible. Often, symptoms of kidney damage are not noticeable until most of the kidney function is lost.
- There is no cure for kidney disease, but by raising funds, we can invest in research that we believe will find us one.