Power 97 is proud to support the 33rd annual Teddy Bears’ Picnic on Sunday May 26th at Assiniboine Park.
Over 30 years ago, a group of volunteers got together to plan a fun and educational day for kids. Fast forward almost 33 years and the Teddy Bears’ Picnic, presented by the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba, has grown from seven tents to over 30 that provide a fun and free educational experience for the whole family. Join us for the 33rd Teddy Bears’ Picnic Sunday, May 26th, 2019, and be a part of this Winnipeg tradition!
- Entertainment – Robin Chestnut, Bae’s Martial Arts, Double Trouble, Quidel Chilean Folklore Dance Group and more!
- Food Options – Visit the Food Trucks or take in the traditional Rotary St. James from breakfast to linner!
- Pin Collectors – here’s your first chance to purchase a limited edition Dr. Goodbear pin!
- Bear Hair Care – Need a new style or ‘do for your teddy and you? For a small donation to the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba, you can get a new look and learn about hair hygiene.
- Over 30 tents including the Dr. Goodbear Clinic, presented by Canada Life.
- Pick up your bear ears and help raise money for your Children’s Hospital
- A fun educational experience for the whole family.
- 8:00-11:00 a.m. – Pancake Breakfast kicks off – $3.00 thanks to Rotary St. James.
- 9:00 a.m. – Teddy Bears’ Picnic officially opens – Entertainment begins on stage.
- 5:00 p.m. – Event Closes
- Lots of places to donate to help the legacy of the Teddy Bears’ Picnic continue!
Plan your day…visit goodbear.ca!