Sleep happens. Even sometimes least expect it to.
From February 3rd through 13th tell Jay on The Power Drive about that time you feel asleep at your cousins wedding, or in a meeting or somewhere else where you should have been paying attention!
You could win a luxury sleep essentials grand prize from Sleep Country so you can get the ZZZ’s you need… in the right place.
Grand Prize awarded on Friday, February 14th.
Grand prize includes: 1 Luxesilk Duvet, 2 Luxesilk Pillows and 1 Sateen Sheet Set.
The Luxesilk Duvet:
- The LuxeSilk™ Duvet feels just right in any season thanks to the natural breathability and softness of silk.
- The Tencel rich cell, silk and premium poly fibre quilting of this duvet make it hypoallergenic, anti-microbial and breathable for a luxurious sleep.
- This Duvet is machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle and tumble dry on low heat
- Silk is the ultimate luxury, and this pillow is completely cocooned in it.
- The LuxeSilk™ Pillow has a quilted cotton sateen shell and a microgel fibre core for ultimate comfort and rich softness.
- Silk outer layer provides all natural breathability and moisture wicking properties.
- 100 % sateen cotton shell and 100% natural silk wrap.
- Microgel fibre core.
Sateen Sheet Set:
- The classic dobby stripe on the Sateen Cotton Duvet Cover is a timeless style that opens up any room.
- This cover, exclusive to us, also features a button enclosure along the bottom for a fast and stress-free laundry day, so you can spend a little more time sleeping in.
- Machine washable and dryable.
All Available at any Sleep Country store or online at www.sleepcountry.ca
No purchase necessary. One (1) prize is available to be won. Value of each prize is approximately $365.00 CAD. Must be a legal resident of the province of MB who is age of majority or older at time of entry. Contest runs from February 10, 2020 to February 14, 2020 at 18:00pm. Skill testing question must be correctly answered to claim Prize. Odds of being selected depend on number of eligible entries received. For full set of rules, see below.